We don’t expect you to be experts in business insurance, but we thought it might be fun to test you on what you do know about your business insurance. Business insurance is designed to cover unexpected losses. We can offer a wide range of business insurance options, so please call our office today.
Business Insurance Quiz (answers at the end)
- Your deductible is the amount you are responsible for if a covered loss occurs.
- Flood and earthquake coverage are always part of your business property coverage.
- Cyber Insurance is protection against losses caused by hackers from businesses dealing strictly in e-commerce, but it does not exist.
- Business Interruption covers your lost income no matter what kind of loss closes your business.
- My employees are prohibited from suing me, as this would be a workers’ compensation claim.
We understand that even if you do everything correct, you still might be sued, but that is another reason to have a well-designed business insurance program. At McKinley & DiMarco Insurance Services, we know that your business is your livelihood and we’re ready to help you protect it. There are many professional liability issues involved in owning a business, and we can take you through all the ins and outs of commercial coverage. They say everything is bigger in Texas, but we’re ready to cover businesses both big and small.
- False- You need to add this coverage under a separate policy
- False- Cyber insurance can be purchase by all business
- False- Business interruption only applies to covered losses under the policy
- False- Your employees have rights under federal and state laws to sue you if they feel they have been wronged. You would need employment practices liability insurance in order to protect you and your business from employee lawsuits.