We work to ensure that your personal insurance provides the protection you deserve and need. We understand you may need different coverage like a personal umbrella, RV insurance, valuable articles coverage, earthquake, or flood coverage.
Over the years, we have found that homeowners who adhere to the following strategies have a better chance of obtaining the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
- Use an independent agent like us to represent you in the market. We know and understand personal insurance, and we are much better equipped to help you manage your personal insurance program. We will stand by you in every claim situation.
- Only use financially strong insurers. It is vital that your insurance is there to pay for claims. Look for insurers with an “A” rating by AM Best.
- Make sure you have high liability limits. It is essential that every homeowner have enough liability insurance to cover the unexpected events. This is especially true if you own an RV, ATV or boat.
- Consider increasing your deductibles. Often a slight increase in your deductibles can reduce premiums. If you are able to manage a larger deductible, you may be better off in the end.
- Allow your agent to manage your entire personal insurance needs. Having one source for all your policies will save you time. Also having one professional handle all your needs gives them the ability to understand your entire needs.
McKinley & DiMarco Insurance Services is an independent agency. This means we don’t work for anyone specific insurance company. We have access to many markets, giving us the ability to shop your account and search the market for the best option for you. With captive insurance agents, like the big national companies, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, like McKinley & DiMarco Insurance Services you may get as many as five choices or more